Shortlog - a log of everyday things
Things that I have done to mitigate stress the past few days:
- Watched the first episode of A Game of Thrones with the awesome folks at the house on Keith. I'm reading the book at the minimal rate needed to stay ahead of the TV series, because I don't have time to devour the book all at once right now, but I also consider it a crime to watch a movie or TV series based on a book without first reading said book.
- Rocked out in the lab on keyboards with Andy on drums and Wes on guitar. That's right, BiD band is practicing our two-song setlist. Woohoo.
- Joined Lora and Wes for a tasty dinner of homemade udon (thanks for cooking, Lora!). Afterward, Lora brought out her violin and put up with me stumbling through the piano half of a Sonata for violin and piano. Last week's session excepted, I hadn't played piano since winter break. My sightreading could stand improvement.
- Napped. Sleep is a wonderful thing.
- Called my parents.
- Read through my server logs. Seeing that people are reading my blog gives me warm fuzzies.