Shortlog - a log of everyday things
Things that are less than awesome:
- Algorithms class moving substantially faster than usual, due to your favorite question-askers being out of town at a conference.
- GNUTLS version whatever's-in-current-distros not supporting the ciphersuite you need, forcing you to compile the most recent version from source
- GNUTLS version the-most-recent-code-written not supporting the certificate format you need, forcing you to either implement it in GNUTLS or hack something else together yourself
Things that are awesome:
- In-N-Out. Three double-doubles. So tasty.
- Writing your own bignum library from scratch and having it work
- Catching up with friends you haven't talked to in too long.
I feel like I should have some examples of things that are more than awesome,
to demonstrate the axiom of trichotomy. Maybe
some ridiculous April Fool's day joke will qualify.