Ugh. I spent over two hours searching for bug that turned out to be a misdeclaration: I put ints as parameters in the declaration, but meant floats. The compiler happily and silently cast the floats that I passed as arguments in the implementation. Since all of my 3D models were normalized, this means that every single point in the model wound up getting floored to (0, 0, 0). SO! Don't say int when you mean float.
I have to give a practice presentation tomorrow, and my system is still not fully operational. I don't have my slides together yet, and I'm getting rather concerned. Give me a hug if you see me.
Observation: when I'm more stressed, the number of virtual desktops I use increases as I try to keep everything quickly accessible.